Back to old haunts...

Plans, operations, and intentions

Moderator: Imarë

Back to old haunts...

Postby Imarë » Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:54 pm

Now that we have finished with our sanctioned (and well rewarded) revenge on Serolan Palgren and achieved a promotion (and hopefully good will) from Iblis we must now get back to our hunt of Stavron and Sir Peten.

I think the lead we received from the locksmith was a good start, taking the haystack we are searching down to a manageable size. The brothel is, in my opinion, the key. How to use that key is the question. Do we just haunt the precincts ourselves or do we send somebody in? Imare realizes there is some desire to send her into this place, something she is reticent to do. If this were a single seduction for a cause she would be willing (and has done so in the past). This is several steps down and does not appeal to her. There could also be recognition. We know Stavron has been in the city and left (we believe) some messages for his brother. This would indicate that he has seen Sir Ewen and could very well have seen who he is hanging around with (i.e. me). If she is recognized there would be nothing to prevent him from using her as a new canvas for his mascles. This possibility would make all of the group dangerous as insiders. From what we have seen in our travels, there is no shortage of women who find selling themselves rather than staying on the farm to be preferable. Could we find somebody in Golotha or another town who could be recruited to be our eyes in the brothel. I am sure that monetary considerations would facilitate this (perhaps if done by a good looking knight...). Perhaps the other end would be good to ply also, hiring a man or two who's job would be to visit the brothel on a regular basis to not only give us information on what is going on inside the place but to get information on who works there, who visits, get reports from our agent and such. I am sure that offering a paying job to go and have sex would appeal to a certain segment of the population. The other possibility here would be to stand around in the cold, snowy alleys and stick out like sore thumbs (unless we were able to hire a room that overlooks the brothel itself, which is maybe not a bad idea in itself).

Once we get a bead on Stavron, what is our next step? Traveling with him accross the city to bring him to our playroom is dangerous with the VIII legion protecting the city. The barges might help but these are not the only denizens of the city to watch out for. It seems to me a room in the vicinity would be helpful (the agent of Parqu mentioned that he would be willing to facilitate the acquisition of more real estate for her, perhaps there is a building available for sale which fits our purposes). We also need to keep in mind that we have no concept what Stavron's abilities are, strike from ambush might be our only hope of success. Once we are able to either capture of kill him, what will be the reaction of Sir Peten? Will he revenge himself on us? Try to get him back if we capture his man? Not care in the least about an upstart? Stavron patterns himself a Valgari but what does the real Valgari feel? We know that this nut will be harder to crack (Deryni and all). We have no idea if he has a group here or just a few followers. Having a plan to deal with him before we go after Stavron seems to be prudent as we do not know how swift reaction will be.

The paranoid side of Imare must now bring up her irrational concern. Could it be possible that the locksmith is setting us up? If Stavron knows us and knows where the house is there is the possibility that Arnys is known. The gift of a coin could be to bring his attention to himself and that he is dealing with the locksmith. He could have been told to give us the information he did to lure Sir Ewen to the brothel. There is still the possibility of some connection between Rahel and Sir Peten (direct or indirect). She is considered a friend by Lord Graver, but she did capture the former Baron of Quste and was killed and left with the mascles on his body (unless they were added after they were in the stocks when it is possible that Stavron found the body). She could also have been trying to make this attack look serial to direct attention away from herself. Needless to say, asking her about all this is out of the question. In my opinion we should also keep as far away from Jarop as possible. I do not believe he is hostile toward us nor do I belive that he would not help us but there would be the possibility of owing Sir Peten something or even just getting money out of the deal. I am sure that Jarop does know about Sir Peten and where he can be located and has done nothing with the information (if his sentence has been pronounced I would assume there is also a bounty on his head). Views from others?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:32 pm

I think the notion that Imare would join the brothel was in the nature of teasing. No need to expend so many pixels refuting the idea. :wink:
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:37 am

Yes, I know there is usually a great amount of teasing, but in the end Imare is known for giving in if there is merit in the idea. I just wanted to put down her objections so that various and sundry do not get the idea that she is becoming a prude.

I also came up with some ideas about the sword of Lenesque. The scribe disappeared between Menekod and Golotha as I recall (at work here). Would at least part of this journey take place in the territory of our knightly friend Sir Blors? If this is true, I also believe he has been in his postition for quite some time. While I am not naive enough to think he might perosnally have knowlege of something that happened, his deputy sheriff (a man who seems well attuned to his job) might. This would only be usable if the scribe was either murdered or taken into custody (being loyal to the prior Earl of Techen for instance). In some of the revelry which Sir Baris (and now probably Sir Ewen) are welcome at the topic might be brought up (we found papers in the house which indicate that it was the former home of the Lenesque family and we found some information about a retainer... the approach needs to be fine tuned but seems to be a logical step). No mention of a sword needs to be brought up here but some hook might be nice (he was supposed to be carrying the final papers of Revi or something). Any comments?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Sir Baris » Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:04 pm

Yeah, the brothel is definetly our best bet for getting more information on Stavron. I agree that we shouldn't send in Imare (or any of the rest of us) to spy at the brothel; I like the idea of hiring a prostitute to spy there. We probably don't need to look beyond Golotha for "volunteers"; it is the armpit of the kingdom, after all. I also like the idea of hiring a guy to go in periodically and check things out. There is no reason we can't do both; it gives us multiple sources of information. If possible (and affordable) we should rent a room next door. Ahh... a stake out indoors, with some warm ale... sounds nice.

Given the secretive nature of our quarry, we should maximize our chances of getting intelligence on him, multiple sources of information go towards that goal. In addition, the fact that this may lead us to that other guy we want to kill for the king, it may be that the crown will underwrite all the above expenses. :)
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Postby Imarë » Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:47 am

The only problem I see with, er, local talent is that they could work for someone else. Granted, this could be said of anyone who does this kind of thing for a living, but would be more willing to trust out of town talent. If one of the gentlemen were able to sweep her off her feet so that she were loyal due to that it would lessen my fear. I will go with what the majority decision is on trying to get "talent". The less they know the better in my book, Sir Peten is a deryni and we know they can mind read with at least touch.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:25 am

Anyone can be corrupted, local or not. There's something to be said for someone who knows the, ahem, lay of the land.

And far be it for me to point out that you're already in Golotha. :wink:
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Ewen » Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:14 am

I concur that infiltrating the brothel with perhaps two individuals, male and female, is the best approach here. Also, the stakeout may be worth exploring, although with Jarop's brothel across the street I would imagine the neighborhood is well-monitored and infested by the Lia Kavair, so I'm not sure how inconspicuous we can hope to be.

As for the use of local talent, I think we would be best served by directing our attention to the details of our recruiting scheme: the biggest factor determining the likelihood of an agent being turned may be the value of the incentives we offer for this. So I'm generally less concerned with the risk of recruiting local talent, save for this proviso: we should probably take care to recruit agents who do not have pre-existing ties to the Lia Kavair, if at all possible, because I think they'll either pass info on to Jarop about our activities, or end up dead in short order (see Merky :shock: ). In a city like Golotha, avoiding LK ties may be easier said than done...

Also, I think we should discuss Dave's issues about what to do with Stavron should we gain access to him. While Sir Ewen would be happy to end his miserable life posthaste, this would likely prove a lost opportunity for gathering info about Sir Peten, and thus potentially displeasing to Lord Graver. Capturing and torturing Stavron, on the other hand, may well bring Sir P down upon our heads, as Dave points out, which we may or may not wish to do, the Deryni factor being of the biggest concern here. (I tend to be of the opinion that Stavron's death or capture will provoke a response from Sir P; based upon Sir Ewen's sighting of Sir P, Stavron, and Sir Felkar conversing in Coranan in Nuzyael, they are associated, and Stavron's odd use of the surname suggests a close connection of some sort as well.) Per Ardeth's experience, I would strongly suspect that we would suffer much discomfiture in going head-to-head with a Deryni knight who used to hang with Arren of Melderyn. I would envision a relatively safe means of trying to kill Sir Peten being a) identifying who he is, b) taking him by surprise, preferably from the rear, in some isolated place, and c) making use of one of the gaethipa-infused blades we inherited at the Lenesque place. Our plan for killing Stavron should, I believe, set the stage for such a move against Sir Peten.

Finally, one clarification. The message I received from Stavron, in the form of the murder and mutilation of my colleague Pelisa, took place in Coranan. No messages received in Golotha that I recall. My murder of Sir Felkar was certainly intended as a message by Ewen to Stavron, but it is unclear whether it was received or not (although, as Dave observes, it is unclear what the death of the Baron of Quste signifies in this regard). Thus, it is hard to say whether Stavron is aware of Ewen in Golotha, although I admit it strains the imagination to think otherwise.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:04 am

We are fast approaching the next session. There has been feedback on my proposals. To recap the reaction as I see it: Stavron, kill or capture it does not matter to Sir Ewen (in the short term) but be prepared for reaction from his master either way. A retreat near the brothel would be a good idea. Hiring someone to operate within the brothel and to visit often seems to be popular also. Are there any other comments or ideas on top of this? I am just a little unsettled by the idea of trying to capture someone when we have no idea of the powers they have. I think either of the options will bring us to his masters attention. Any other prospects for action on this front?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:56 am

That sounds like a good summary, Dave, although I would reiterate my concern that the area surrounding the brothel is likely to be teeming with LK, so renting or otherwise obtaining a room near the brothel from which to monitor it will almost certainly be noted by the LK. I think it inconceivable that a brothel across the street from Jarop's headquarters does not pay its tithes to the LK, so I conclude that remaining inconspicuous while staking the place out will be a bit of a challenge.

Also, I think the challenge of killing a Deryni knight should not be underestimated, at least judging from how handily our friend Ardeth was dealt with. Complete surprise accompanied by a quick, killing blow seems essential. If surprise is blown, I would imagine that swamping Sir Peten with numbers would be the only chance, presuming he is at least as puissant as the lady who took out Ardeth, because I would image Sir P would be able to similarly dispose of a few of us in like manner, so only numerical superiority will tell in such a scenario.

Please feel free to offer alternative methods, though. I emphasize this point because it would be easy to target Stavron at the outset of next session, bring that matter to a head somhow, and suddenly find ourselves faced with Sir Peten as an adversary as well, without having adequately considered how to deal with him. Trying to look at the big picture, I strongly feel that the best tactic with Stavron will be to throw a net of surveillance over him and learn everything we can about him and his activities before acting, thus determining whether Sir Peten is around and likely to intervene, before we strike at Stavron, or otherwise commence some action. Ideas?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:58 am

I am going under the assumption that the LK knows what we are doing anyway. Remember he keeps track of people of interest to him (Rahel was watched) and he knows that we work for the government. I also think that he does nothing with the information unless it falls into his area (effects the LK itself) or he is able to turn a profit from it. If he sells the information he must balance that off of the possibility of making Lord Graver (and hence the government) angry with him. It would not surprise me either to find out that he knows that Arnys works for Sir Ewen (us) and he was brought into the fold, as it were, to keep him close. It is from the general traffic on the street that I would attempt to hide, which the room would be a solution (especially in winter). The distance we would have to travel to watch from the house would make us more visible because of the amount of time and having to pass guards etc.

While swamping Sir Peten would be the surest way (especially from ambush) to get him, what are the chances of this? Pretty remote from my way of thinking. Killing Stavron might have the opposite effect of making him a cold and implacable enemy, it might make him hot and rush to attack (yes, I know, pipe dreams are under the bed). Since we know little about deryni ability we must go off of what we know. Magical powers (and some mental powers we know of) are not all the same for all people. He might not have the same blast that happened to Ardeth. He might be stronger or weaker than those around Lord Morgan, I am surmising that if Sir Peten was a really powerful deryni that Arren I would have spent more time and effort in eliminating him. I also have the belief that Lord Graver would not send one of his favorite agents on a mission that she had no chance to complete (and as a deryni he would have more knowlege of what Sir Peten was capable of). If we were to kill Stavron early (still convinced it will not be a walk in the park here to kill or capture), it would deny Sir Peten the use of at least one of his followers. If we let him live (if possible to kill), we go up against the possibility of two, which divides the numbers we have available (unless he were to wait quietly until we dispached his master like they do in all the martial arts movies. I do not see our GM doing this). It is possible that killing or capturing Stavron will drive Sir Peten underground even further, perhaps away from our ability to find him again. I would still advocate killing Stavron if we get the chance. If we could find his hideout, so much the better (please keep in mind there is a large chunk of the city which we have never ventured into, the world under the north haven wharf. This could be where Sir Peten keeps himself).
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:10 pm

I think you make some excellent points here. A rapid kill on Stavron followed by a thorough tossing of his abode may yield a clue to Peten's whereabouts, while I think the rapidity of Sir Peten's response will depend upon a number of factors, like where he is, how often they keep in touch, and whether he gives a damn. In a city like Golotha, moreover, Sir Peten may have his hands full just trying to find out what happened to Stavron, if we manage the affair well, and he also may have no inkling that the red-head's demise bodes ill at all for himself, necessarily. We may, therefore, have time to glean some clue about Sir P's location. And, like you, I had recently begun thinking about Northhaven Wharf, which we have yet to sample :twisted:

In contrast, I have been less enchanted with the notion of coshing Stavron and bringing him back to our basement playroom the more I give it thought. If we're going to try torturing the info out of him, we'd better know what we're doing, and I'm not sure any of us have the stomach or skills for really doing the job right. Correct me if I'm off-base here, though. 8)

On a dissenting note, I wonder if you credit Jarop with too much omniscience in the matter of Arnys, but I may well be proven wrong. But my concern about the room goes thusly: Deryn, the madam, is likely affiliated with the LK, and Jarop is likely to be apprised at some point of our renting a room in proximity to his establishment as well as hers. While he may decline to interfere overtly with us, he will likely have us monitored, and Deryn may be briefed as well. From his previous dealings with us, I would assume he will find our activities of interest. Does our need for a base close to the brothel outweigh these considerations? Or should we trust to our two agents, male and female, to gather information while we keep a distance, and only then decide whether to rent a room nearby?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:16 am

I don't know if Jarop really knows about Arnys or not, but I like to give the worst case scenario and go under that assumption. My view of it is that Jarop keeps a number of people he deems of interest under at least light watch. Rahel is one of those. We all rode back to Golotha after our unfortunate incarceration and Arnys was with us. I am sure that Jarop was informed, like with the late Baron, that Rahel was on the move and what went on. Thus I give it even odds that Jarop knows of our affiliation. As long as we do not interfere in his area of control (thieves) I think there should be no problem. If he sees a profit in something then all bets are off but he is unable (as far as we know) to read minds. We have never questioned anybody about Sir Peten so nobody could know that we are looking for him. He would know about our interest in Stavron I am sure but I don't know if connections will be made. Jarop, I am sure, would have a very good idea where to find both of them if they are in the city (I would think Sir Peten at least would be a person of interest) and would keep an eye on them (as I believe he does us). It is my belief that, if Jarop does know about Arnys, he would not go the Merky route because he knows he is an associate of ours (thus I think going deeper in the LK would be unwise for your associate) and watch what he does.

On room rental, you have some valid points also, but I don't believe that this information would make it back to Sir Peten either through Jarop or other ways. The convenience of such an arrangement for our task is what concerns me. I don't think Imare could do what would be needed to make Stavron talk and I don't think we have the skills either. This is winter and skulking in alleys would be noticed (as would the commute). Best of all worlds would be if Bevan were to expand her property holding in the city. This would appear less suspicious to outsiders as she already owns two rental properties not too far distant and we could arrange something like Arnys place (or have him move). This would be up to Bevan but she has already indicated some interest in getting more buildings (I think).

On the issue of kill/question, we have no idea what skills Stavron has managed to pick up over the years of separation. I vote to at least attempt to kill him if we ever get the chance (like we did with Erol et al).
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:03 pm

The notes reminded me of the sword hunt. I had proposed earlier talking with the Sheriff (or more likely his deputy) as to if someone of this description might have been captured at the time. As I recall, there are no more claimants of the Lenesque name but are there associated families in the path who might have taken the sword for themselves? We should also try to find out if, since this was at the time of the overthrow of the prior regime, if any fighting took place on the track this man would have followed. Does anybody have any other ideas to try on this?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:48 pm

Imarë wrote:We should also try to find out if, since this was at the time of the overthrow of the prior regime, if any fighting took place on the track this man would have followed.

The line between Techen and Golotha is generally either the river, or the Corani Road on the south bank. Of course, he might have taken a more circumspect approach ...

(Looks like you've been promoted.)
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:49 pm

(interesting the irony. The only remaining un-gentle person in the party being the first to become a knight)
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:57 pm

I should think all elves by definition are gentle, just in an 'elder people' sort of way. Certainly Arren II treated you as if you were.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:19 pm

I was speaking in the official sense (Sir, Lady etc). I don't believe this is something Imare aspires towards, just an interesting irony. Is there any information about things like this in the Shava Forrest or is this just a human thing?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Bevan » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:22 pm

Imarë wrote:Best of all worlds would be if Bevan were to expand her property holding in the city. This would appear less suspicious to outsiders as she already owns two rental properties not too far distant and we could arrange something like Arnys place (or have him move). This would be up to Bevan but she has already indicated some interest in getting more buildings (I think).

As I was catching up on the reading this suggestion had already come to mind. I think it would be least suspiscious move and Bevan is interested in expanding her real estate holdings so count her if this is what we decide on.

I think it is a little early to decide on the capture/killing of Stavron. I think we should first attempt to see what information we can get through our hired spies. BTW...how much does loyalty cost these days? Perhaps Ewen's trusty pauper has made friends and could make a suggestion of someone(s) who could spy for us.

More thoughts to come but for now I am heading home...
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:41 pm

Imarë wrote:Is there any information about things like this in the Shava Forrest or is this just a human thing?

Pretty much. There's a King and a few princes, but that's about it. 8)
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:13 pm

I agree that Bevan pursuing her career as slumlord would be an elegant solution to the problem, as well as a long-term investment in Golotha. And I think the idea of not rushing into the Stavron/Valgari situation is probably wise, as gathering info should help us make a planful strike at the targets. Given the fact that Ewen has been in and out of Golotha for some time, without any action from that front, I think we likely have no reason to rush.

Regarding Arnys, we can certainly see if he knows anyone, but other avenues should probably be pursued as well, like the notion of checking with the Temple of Halea for a rejected novice, or something of the sort, for the female spy.

As for the sword quest, I wonder if it might behoove us to see if we can find out anything about extended family members of the scribe. He might have sought shelter with family of origin, or they might know something of his fate. Also, I believe one of our own exalted party members was serving under the present Earl of Techen when the head was struck from the shoulders of Earl Revi. Would he not, perhaps, have the best prospect of helping us find out whether the scribe even escaped the environs of Techen after sending his note, or whether some clue or event witnessed back then by the Jothysan men might point us in the proper direction here? Perhaps a visit to Techen would be the best starting point :twisted:
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:53 am

Good thought Sir Ewen, someone who was in the area fighting might have an idea what happened or who might know what happened. Also looking into the family of the scribe is a good idea, he might have just stopped. Is there such a thing as a scribes guild which we might check with? I don't think that if he is still alive he would have changed professions (why let education go to waste). A visit along the main land route might be a good idea too.

I would like to remind everyone of the attack on Erol. It was a spur of the moment chance which we took. I think we should have a working decision in case an opportunity comes along like that.

Hmmm, finding willing volunteers to infiltrate a brothel is not really Imare's forte. Do you post something like this in the paper? Maybe we should look for someone who would be willing to be a serving wench as well. Finding a lad who might be willing to visit the brothel seems easier to me because we don't even know the recruiting process the brothel uses for its employees. I might also enquire of Ogel if he knows people to fit the bill, his contacts in the city go a lot further back.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:41 pm

I don't know that scribes are always guilded, but I believe there is a Lexigrapher's Guild. Given that this fellow was scribe to an Earl, which I assume is a fairly elevated post for a scribe, I presume it's possible that he was affiliated with the LG, able to pay dues, etc. Perhaps we can inquire here in Golotha, if the Lexigraphers have a guildhall in town, as I certainly wouldn't expect them to have one in Techen. Granted, the best info they might have in their records is "Egon of Hassler, Techen", but it can't hurt to check out this for a possible lead. Not sure record keeping in the old kingdom of Rethem can be expected to have been quite up to snuff, but who knows?

Dave raises a good question: if we get an opportunity to strike Stavron with surprise, but have yet to ascertain sufficient info to lead us to Sir Peten, do we refrain or go ahead? The advantage of refraining would include the chance to follow his movements in hopes of his pointing the way to Sir P or his actually meeting with Sir P, thus helping us to draw a bead on Sir P. Disadvantages, obviously, are loss of an opportunity to eliminate 50% of the target duo quickly, and the dangers of his detecting our monitoring before we hit paydirt, which I think could possibly be a considerable risk.

My present inclination would be to strike Stavron given a good opportunity, and not risk the above disadvantages. Other thoughts?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:15 pm

BTW, I have been giving some thought to the curious fact that our red-head is trying to find a buyer for his time-piece contraptions. His frustration with the locksmith suggests some obvious possibilities. One is identifying other persons who Stavron might conceivably try to interest in such a venture, and see whether he has come to call on them. More interesting might be the possibility of setting him up using this as bait, luring him with the prospect of a potential buyer or investor. Perhaps the use of an intermediary might be considered, if we can catch his attention with a plausible reason why someone might be interested in such a thing. Or the locksmith, if he could be co-opted reliably ($$$), might provide the snag ("I'm still not interested in your gadgets, but a well-to-do customer happened to ask me the other day about an odd idea, and I thought of you...") Any thoughts on whether this is worth pursuing in place of, or in tandem with, the brothel line of inquiry?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:47 am

The more lines in the water, the better the chance to catch a fish in my opinion. Sir Ewen's idea bears thought. Maybe going to the locksmith through a mediary would be the way to go otherwise he may become inquisitive.

On more reflection on our attempt to infiltrate the brothel, a serving maid (if possible) makes more sense. One who actually provides services would be out of the common area a lot and would miss a lot of people coming in and going out (unless they happened to choose her). A serving wench is, on the other hand, in the common room a lot serving drinks and food. Comments?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:39 pm

I have been thinking (yes, I know, its a dangerous thing to do). If I were Sir Peten and I heard one of my followers had been killed, I would make a methodical preparation for revenge (not fly off the handle). If I were in the same place and my follower, who knows a lot about where I go, who I see, and what I do, has been captured (or perceived as captured), the impulse would be to remove this potential problem as soon as possible.

It is also my belief that if we capture Stavron and he knows his brother is involved, a whole lot of skill on the impliments of persuasion would be needed (I think he knows that Sir Ewen wants to kill him so why bother to tell anything). If we get the chance to kill Stavron I say we take it and then hide the body and not let anybody know of the death. A couple of hints here and there if we wish to bring Sir P out of hiding and voila, we get mind blasted and sunk into a canal.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Next

Return to I Dare Do all that May Become ...