Tashal

Plans, operations, and intentions

Moderator: Imarë

Postby Bevan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:57 am

I really don't know who she intends to introduce us to so I'm not sure what we should plan for there.

Beyond that there are a few people Bevan intends to look up like Sir Ilken and Garth. As for the tourament Bevan is hoping there might be a certain knightly family in attendence that she, with other characters no longer in this group, helped in the past. Oh wait, Dascomb was there too.
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:47 pm

Bevan wrote:I really don't know who she intends to introduce us to so I'm not sure what we should plan for there.

Ewen can probably offer an educated guess on that one, based upon Rhonna's reference to a lady who had recently been overlooked, or something to that effect. I suspect it's either Cheselyne Hosath, or the elder of her two daughters.

The lady Cheselyne Hosath, born Cheselyne Elendsa, may very well have felt overlooked eight years back, when her cousin Conwan Elendsa succeeded to the throne of Kaldor on the death of King Miginath. Lady Cheselyne is the granddaughter of King Torastra by his eldest son, who pre-deceased Torastra. King Miginath was the second-eldest son, but never produced a legitimate heir in almost thirty years on the throne. Conwan, who now reigns as Haldan III, is the son of the third-eldest male, Brandis. Cheselyne didn't get the throne, basically, because she's female. At one point, there was talk of her older daughter (also named Cheselyne) marrying the Earl of Balim's heir, but this fell through, and anyway Dariune backed Conwan for the throne. So she may well be the person Rhonna was referring to, and I'm unaware of any other female who had a better "claim" than she.

(Yes, boys and girls, during the time leading up to our departure from Golotha, Ewen spent a considerable amount of time plundering Rahel of Aerth's, um, library. Learning as much as he could about Kaldor, you know. And you thought he had only one thing on his mind, didn't you? :twisted: )
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Bevan » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:55 pm

:shock:
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:22 pm

BTW, if my supposition about this is correct, and the lady lives up to her reputation, we can expect a rather difficult interview I think. You know how those interviews tend to go. Best to be prepared...
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:25 pm

Funny, I always get an image of the Duchess of Grand Fenwick in my mind at times like this... One of Peter Sellers best performances that is sadly overlooked.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:32 pm

Imarë wrote:Funny, I always get an image of the Duchess of Grand Fenwick in my mind at times like this...

You should fight that urge - it would be a tremendous mistake to so underestimate the lady.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:21 pm

No, I was seeing the man behind the part, not the character.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:31 pm

She's not a man. :wink:
Matt
The GM

Previous

Return to I Dare Do all that May Become ...