Notes on the Ogre from Laseral

Plans, operations, and intentions

Moderator: Imarë

Notes on the Ogre from Laseral

Postby Sir Baris » Wed May 04, 2011 11:24 pm

Intel on the Ogre from Laseral (the old storyteller)

Timeline: 15 years ago

Originally there were three brothers, Torrez, Casca and Jonni. They were foreigners from far away, and spoke Harnic with a thick accent, “kind of swarthy.” Torrez had two kids: Nano and Natto

-The brothers were not good to women
-one brother (Jonni) tried to rape his sister, but was unsuccessful not because of impotence, but because he couldn't get it in- a mismatch. Jonni is now dead

-Laseral suspected Torrez killed his wife, that's why they had to flee to Tashal

-Casca didn't want anything to do with his brothers, but got caught up with the murder and had to flee with them

-Torrez had a boy, with the wife he killed- Nano
-Nano was very quiet, never said a word. At first he was bullied because of it, but later kids realized something was wrong with him, and were nice to him

-Torrez met up with a local girl, Bera, and had a kid with her- Natto
-Bera was a tramp

- Janni wanted nothing to do with her

-Era got murdered, killed mid-swiving, along with her lover, Anders- a journeyman timberwright. They were killed at the same time
-outside the city walls, in some trees
-Laseral suspects Torrez

Current status:
Torrez is presumably still alive, and is a suspect.
Casca is presumably still alive and is not a suspect, and may be a thief
-further info on him from Haleme?
Laseral thinks Johnny is dead.
Nano- still alive, and may be a hideworker. Laseral thinks he works for the tanner, Dirren, down towards the end of Mason way.
Natto- became an embalmer (and is presumably a journeyman to one of the embalmers Kaelyn and Cekiya met)

Matt, by the way, obviously I don't know how to spell these characters names. Can you give me the correct spellings?

---

I put this in the TMC folder on dropbox. I also added some session notes that I had that were not there (sessions 31-34), in case you were wondering where they came from.
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am

Excellent - nice summation and good to have it so early.

I think it fair to say that there are some excellent investigative leads here.
Matt
The GM

Return to I Dare Do all that May Become ...