Feedback

PBF Campaign begins here

Feedback

Postby Matt » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:51 am

Well, it's been a good six weeks since I started the PBF and I think enough time has elapsed to solicit some initial feedback.

So, how's it going? What's going well and what's going not so well? Is the campaign interesting, moving fast enough, too fast, etc.? What could be improved? I'd like to hear what you guys think on this, as it's still pretty early days, and there's always room for improvement. Possible categories are the pregame, campaign, interactions, descriptions, materials, the forum format, and so on.

If there are any who'd like feedback from me, that's probably better handled via your private area.

Thanks.
Matt
The GM

Postby Ulauf Seld » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:00 pm

Well Matt.

I would like to say that I think it is going very well. I think the time zone difference helps with me having time during the day (your night) to sit down and participate regularly.

I think the format is good, easy to follow, and allows members and or the GM to interacte if need be without the knowledge of the other members which is something hard to do in face to face RPG's.

If I had to score out of 10, my vote is for 8.5.

The points lost come from some players not being as involved due to time differences I think.

Please feel free to leave feedback on my performance or lack thereof as you said in my private area.

So far so good, you are doing a splendid job!!!!!
Ulauf Seld
Bailiff
Bailiff

Postby Laenvan Hawkeye » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:04 pm

My message to Matt yesterday:

Hi Matt

It's now a fare time that we started this play and I like to congratulate you for how well you are handling it.

It's my first try with a PbF but I'm so positively surprised that I will try to start very soon one of my own. I have still a Saga to finish with some friends of mine. I clearly prefere PbF than PbEM.

I like also the way of your descritpions and how vivid it get's.

On the negative side I have to remark that it seems that only Igon and Ulauf besides me post fairly often. What of the others? Hope they are still around... At least Erdrick is back again...

Last but not least I would also like to know your opinion about my play and my interpretation of Laenvan. Feedback helps me to better my play.

Perhaps it will even be worth to open a seperate topic for Feedback purposes Laughing

Have a good day and till your next post then.
Andrea aka Tacitus Magnificatus aka Laenvan
_____
Who has called me schizophrenic, heh?

I give you a 09 out of 10. I never give a 10 in the beginning. Otherwise there would be nothing to improve... :lol:
Laenvan Hawkeye
Knight
Knight

Postby Igon Seld » Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:19 pm

Matt,

First off I think you have done a bang up job. I'm enjoying this greatly.
Overall I give it a high 8 or 9.... I'd give ya a 10 but it would go to your head. :wink:

Pacing seems good, I wish I could keep up at times. :roll: I know that there are others who would like a quicker pace... unfortunately I can't seem to keep up all the time.. :cry: I try and I do pop in a few times a day and read up, but it seems Actual "roleplaying" and responses take a little more time and thought and the thing that really sucks is that I'm the leader! :lol: And now my own group is starting to bug me to get back at it and start a game. :roll:

Anyway, things are good and for the record if I start holding the game up a little, someone else just jump in... Igon will "nod" his head and agree... unless your talking about fighting a Dragon or some thing. :wink:
"We must drive the evil from our lands!"
Igon Seld
Igon Seld
Knight
Knight

Return to Background, Information, and Announcements