This is another fine mess you have gotten us in...

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

This is another fine mess you have gotten us in...

Postby Imarë » Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:10 pm

Now we are in our investigations of Golotha. What's next? There was great desire to have Imare go back to Mogger but I am still wondering to what end. Does anybody have any ideas what questions to ask or what they think that she could logically get out of him (with or without pillowtalk :twisted: ) Input would be nice. Other than that, what do we think we should do. We have some idea about the cycle of the guard on the gate to the island with the nicest houses. We also have questions about the Baron and what might have happened to him (as I recall, Imare was the only one close enough to have heard anything that night, a fact that Falcor does not know, only that the others heard nothing). We also seem to be very interested in Sir Blors but to what end I do not know. This hardly seems to be the information that Sir Auram is going for. Our singing duo seem to be establishing a reputation (what it is depends on where you heard them). This will have to continue quite awhile I think before we see any fruit on that tree. They should probably not go out at night without somebody else who can fight somewhat (I think Bevan, Dascomb, or Imare at least have some armor and can handle a weapon). Please feel free to jump in and give your opinions on this.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:10 pm

They should probably not go out at night without somebody else who can fight somewhat

Damned impertinent, I call that. A gentleman sees a lady safely to her door, having dispensed with a half-dozen blackguards along the way with impeccable sang-froid, and he is told that in future he shall require a chaperone. Nuts to that, I say. 8)
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Matt » Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:54 pm

Indeed, I should think even a dozen might not have caused the gallant bard to break a sweat. :?

I may have to recalculate the odds next time ... :twisted:
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:38 pm

Here I am, worried that our harper might get wounded and not be able to play and I am vilified :evil: . I will leave you to your fate in the future. I see that the "what do you want Imare to do" question has been loudly ignored. Any other ideas??
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...