Random Thoughts on the Adventure Concluded:

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Did You Enjoy This Adventure:

5 (very well)
100%
4 (somewhat well)
No votes
3 (average)
No votes
2 (I've had better)
No votes
1 (Worst since the "Temple of Evil" finally came out)
No votes

Total votes : 2

Postby Matt » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:49 am

Imarë wrote:On the pooch front, does Ogle know any local pet stores?

You're kidding, right?
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:25 am

What, me kid? :shock:
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:56 pm

If Imarë wants her own dog, she should perhaps just come out and say so. Personally, I suspect she pines for the last hound with which she enjoyed some intimacy, as I believe the fate of his various parts was adumbrated amongst her other to-do list bullets. :twisted:

I must say, with all due diffidence, that I hadn't considered the Aleathian Odyssey in trying to unpuzzle my family secrets (who authorized this guy to have Harnplayer? :wink: ). Having said that, I wonder whether the connection you are hypothesizing is a little too removed to account for my mistaking Koltho for my brother. At the same time, I have been thinking along similar lines in one respect: perhaps Sir Peten inherited his Deryni blood from his mother, while the red-haired trait came from a non-Deryni father. We do not, for instance, know to what degree Peten was a full-blood Deryni.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Matt » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:19 pm

Sir Ewen wrote:(who authorized this guy to have Harnplayer? :wink: )

That would be me. :oops:
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:21 pm

I was indicating a replacement for Baya. I will not comment of intimate friends though...

On the Odyssey front, it happened only 160 years ago. I don't think that would be too far removed, more remote maybe. If there are other limbs on the family tree, please let us know. We currently have your brother (alive), your parents (deceased), uncle and cousins (deceased), and grandfather (deceased). Since Stavron is supposed to have looked like the men in the family (grandfather included) the tie would be before his birth and on his side. It would also account for Sir Peten being from Melderyn, something we have not been able to tie your family to. It is also not of the greatest importance.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:42 am

I will point out there is at least one person on the Salt Route who dislikes Imare. Beware little guys who have mini-crossbows.

On a practical front, if people are bringing their wealth, I would recomend a portable form. Imare has enlarged her bauble collection and jingles very little these days.

We also need to decide whether to try to get people to bring with us. As I intimated before, if we are caught doing what we are proposing to do in Kaldor... I recall one of the geographic features of Tashal is the Gibbet Woods. I like woods but that would be going too far. The fewer locals who know our business (any of it), the better.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:22 am

Imarë wrote:I will point out there is at least one person on the Salt Route who dislikes Imare. Beware little guys who have mini-crossbows.

I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - The likelihood of his having hung around Trobridge for a year is slight - he wasn't from there.

2 - He's one ineffective guy going up against a well-armed party.

3 - Imarë was a bit player in that drama - if he's dumb enough to try for revenge he'll be looking for Sir Arlen.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:35 am

Hey, if one is going to be paranoid, it might as well be against the little things. I think he is funny and I don't really worry about him, he is comic effect.

p.s. has anyone seen "The Cheap Detective", it really makes fun of the Maltese Falcon and other Sam Spade movies. The role of this guy was played by Paul Williams who played him beautifully.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:46 pm

On a more serious vein about the hound (yes, the pet shop comment was a joke), would there be breeders who specialize in dogs useful to hunting? Would this be something that is done personally? If there is someone who does it, Coranan would seem a better place to look for such an animal because I am sure that more of the class which would need such a beast would go there over Golotha. If Bevan has no interest in finding a replacement, just forget I ever asked...
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...