Enough Piece to Start the Jigsaw Puzzle Yet?

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Postby Imarë » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:25 pm

It is interesting. If Rahel is involved, she knew about the mascles from near the beginning, before any deaths but Sir Felkar. Using my hypotosis, there was some reason for Sir Ewen's tag to be used. Now I can't see this as an effort to draw out Sir Peten, she could have done away with him (I believe) with little trouble (Koltho to boot). Anybody have an idea why anyone (especially Rahel) would want to put at least three extra murders on Sir Ewen's plate (Baron, journeyman, Prophet)?

It is also surprising that (as I think I have mentioned before) Lord Graver did not see fit to let Bevan into the news that Ewen was more than he claimed to be (deryni). If he did, she did not choose to share it with anyone else. Since she is, using his words, one of his best agents, why could he leave this important piece of a puzzle out?

Not knowing the capabilities of deryni, we only have the words spoken by Ableron for Bevans' benefit. If added communication is able to take place, we don't know it. Anything which happened with Lord Graver will have to be explained (not how, what).
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Mon May 08, 2006 12:40 pm

ninety nine bottle of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer take one down, pass it around ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall

ninty eight...
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Mon May 08, 2006 5:21 pm

:lol:

A multiplicity of distractions, it would seem, conspire to draw my attention away from Harn of late. My apologies (especially since you don't seem to have anyone to talk to when I'm not posting regularly :wink: )

Any way, let's see, was the ball in my court?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Mon May 08, 2006 5:43 pm

It is. Sorry, I was reaaaaaaalllllllly bored today (and I left early), zero work came in (I wonder what holiday it is in Chile?). I would rather have the right conversations rather than just conversations.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Wed May 10, 2006 9:36 am

Sir Ewen wrote::lol:

A multiplicity of distractions, it would seem, conspire to draw my attention away from Harn of late.

How is Sybilla?
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed May 10, 2006 4:42 pm

Ostensibly better, and thank you for asking. Last vet visit had her red blood cell count almost back to normal, and further lab work (sent, apparently, to Texas A&M University) seems to have ruled out cancer. She's acting much more normal now, but the vet basically has no clue as to why she was so anemic. Might be an auto-immune disorder, or perhaps (best scenario) a blood parasite that the antibiotic duly dispatched. Administering prednisone for good luck, it seems, and back to the vet in another week.

On a more entertaining level, I am dealing with an employee who went off the deep end on third shift a few nights back, necessitating my return to the treatment center at one in the morning to disarm her, with police assistance, of a screwdriver and a broom handle she was brandishing at other staff members. Belligerant and agitated, paranoid, delusional, threatening gun play. I meet with her tomorrow morning to terminate her employment, and am guardedly optimistic of emerging without exit wounds. I'll keep you posted. :roll:
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Matt » Wed May 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Glad that Sybilla is on the mend.

Sorry to hear about the employee strife.

We all very much want you to avoid at all costs that whole exit wound thing. Kapiche?
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu May 11, 2006 5:48 pm

Matt wrote:We all very much want you to avoid at all costs that whole exit wound thing. Kapiche?

Sorry, couldn't resist the double entendre. I am, thankfully, intact, at least for the nonce.

I'm opening another thread responding to Imarë's musings. Forgive the liberty I take in getting the ball rolling...
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...