Society in Tashal

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

How 'elvish' should Imare play?

The Full Stereotype
50%
Hold Daily Woodland Trips to 'pray to Siem'
50%
Go just a little more elvish (green trimmed in red?)
No votes
Just the way she is
No votes

Total votes : 2

Society in Tashal

Postby Imarë » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:39 am

OK, Imare is now on a number of guest lists. How far should she play this out? Just be calm in her knowlege of the truth or should she try to ham it up? If I go too far, the number of invitations might suffer. Maybe Sir Ewen could update the song to be a little less bawdy and we could have it played in more up-scale places. A little advertising never hurts.

On this front, Imare does not know the location where she grew up. The generic 'Shava Forest' is kind of a large target. Is there someplace smaller she can say she is from (pointed go GM)?

We also need to discuss "Ewen and Baris" being accepted in the Spurs. As I believe it was stated, members of the party received a welcome like the group thrown out while they were there. Could this be the Morganettes? We know there is some connection between Lord Morgan and Jarop in Golotha, could there be some kind of a similar arrangement in Tashal (or any of the cities with a Lia K'Vir)? Remember, even if they decided these two were acceptable to be in the bar, people kept getting you drinks for free and were always pleasant in conversation (said conversation seems to be geared more toward thieves because of the near use of language on some parts).
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:10 pm

Well, this one I'm voting in!

And no, the Shava Forest is already too specific, so there isn't a subset to work with.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:24 pm

Then I will have to start saying that I am from the 527th tree on the right.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...