Some Remaining Questions:

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Some Remaining Questions:

Postby Imarë » Wed May 17, 2006 1:03 pm

Does Stavron really exist?

Are Stavron and Koltho related?

What of Koltho's sister? (since she is not working with mom, we must assume that the daughter is from Sir Peten)

We suspect Koltho was deryni, would Stavron (if related) also have this power. What about the sister?

Was the bow of Arren II in appreciation for the job done in Golotha driving the Agrikans into revolt to be replaced by Royal troops?

Does somebody want to reply to the question; What do we do with the Earl of Osel now that we know where he is?

Once the tournament is over (hopefully with success), what are our moves?

Unitl then, what are our moves? (Imare seems to have gotten entre into some of the better parties (without disrobing!), should we do something with this?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu May 18, 2006 5:45 am

Questions one through five will be addressed by Ewen at the outset of the session Saturday. I'll try to post some ideas on the final three this evening, but I've still got to get the session notes to the GM, so we'll see :oops:
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Thu May 18, 2006 9:52 am

One other question I would love an answer to. When Trilime was born, she is reported to have shown early and powerful signs of her powers. Her half-brother (Sir Ewen) seems to have gone most of his life without anyone noticing that he had powers. Was this due to the fact that Bevan and Sir Theron knew that Trilime had power and therefore had it encouraged at an early age and that Sir Ewen, evidently being away from anyone who knew what he might be, was not and it then never showed?

The familial aspects of this situation are getting really interesting. Lord Morgan does not seem to have been satified with a family tree, he seems to have gone for the whole forest...
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Thu May 18, 2006 11:25 am

Also an intersting thought. If Sir Ewen's tale made to Sir Auram aloud was correct, he spent a couple of years fighting his own father :oops: . You gotta love irony
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Thu May 18, 2006 6:44 pm

I do ... :wink:
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu May 18, 2006 7:02 pm

As for the Trilime question, Imarë's hypothesis is basically the same as Ewen's. A question of the nurture factors being radically different. Of course, half-siblings are bound to be different on the nature continuum as well, and the two children did have different mothers, albeit both non-Deryni. Whether that could account for any of the difference is something Ewen is simply not informed enough to know - your guess is as good as mine.

Regarding Osel, see my post on your original thread for Ewen's thoughts on that matter...
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...