Who Is Responsible?

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Who is your favorite guess?

Querene of Debtun (archivist of abbey)
33%
Tushro (Inquisitor of Larani)
33%
Torwas (Scribe of Tushro)
No votes
Sir Baris (visitor to abbey)
33%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 3

Who Is Responsible?

Postby Imarë » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:21 pm

You favorite guess as to who is responsible for the undead rising at the abbey of Larani?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Arva » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:42 am

i'll guess the obvious...
Arva
Knight
Knight

Postby Imarë » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:04 am

Well, if we are going to be serious about it here, I would actually go for the scribe. Both the Inquisitor and the Master of Archives would be priests of Larani. I would think it would be somewhat hard to keep secret that you are really a follower of Morgath. The person who knew the Inquisitor in Melderyn said he had changed, which I think supports my supposition. A scribe, however, does not need to be of the priesthood, could just have been hired (or the real scribe killed and he took their place). He is also an unknown quantity for those who have to interact with people. It could also have been one of the guards (other than the 4 that had unfortunate accidents), but I will stick with the scribe.

What concerns me more is the fact that Morgathians actually tried to turn an entire abbey of Larani, and an important one too. If they had succeeded in converting the bishop (and remember that the bisop here generally becomes the archbishop of Kaldor), they would have really had their hands around the throat of the church. If this were Golotha, it would not surprise me but this is Kaldor.

I also wonder if there are crypts below the abbey, the body of Gris, the two guards, the scribe, and the inquisitor had to be somewhere and we never saw them. We also have two LoP knights out there (skills probably similar to Sir Baris and Sir Ewen) along with whoever it was who converted them.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Arva » Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:39 pm

Imarë wrote:Well, if we are going to be serious about it here, I would actually go for the scribe.

i didn't mean to be serious...i was in scan mode this morning and completely missed baris as an option...otherwise i most likely would of voted for him...
Arva
Knight
Knight

Postby Imarë » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:50 pm

Yes, mornings can do that to you. I had intended to have a "serious" post soon after but just never got around to it.

On the Sir Baris front there are points in his favor for this:

Still don't know which god he follows

He kept breaking away from the other people and going off alone

He likes killing things

He hates Laranians

These seem to make up a pretty damning case against him. Who knew?
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:13 pm

We also need to make up our minds as to whether the inquisitor was an undead himself or was a priest of Morgath.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Arva » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:52 am

Imarë wrote:Yes, mornings can do that to you. I had intended to have a "serious" post soon after but just never got around to it.

On the Sir Baris front there are points in his favor for this:

Still don't know which god he follows

pretty sure we could make some educated guesses there and figure it out...

Imarë wrote:He kept breaking away from the other people and going off alone

hmmm...interesting...

Imarë wrote:He likes killing things

don't we all?

Imarë wrote:
He hates Laranians

that's it he's guilty!! :twisted:
Arva
Knight
Knight

Postby Imarë » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:54 pm

Yes, I know guesses can be made as to which god he follows... Morgath!!!

Process of elimination is good also, no Larani, Peoni, Siem, Halea (however much he enjoys the "ceremonies"), Sav K'Nor. He also shows distain for Agrikans (and really Morgathians). This leaves precious few. I will not name who I think it is, it's so much more fun to tease him about it :twisted: .
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...