The Cavalry Arrives Too Late Again...

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 am

Good point. That rules out the brand-new-armor hypothesis, and leaves the more appealing possibilities as most likely. I forget, was the build of the knight more akin to Baris' size, or Ewen's? 8)
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:25 am

Ewen and Baris are the same size. So was the knight, as it happens. (Six is the most common size for human males.)
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

It was easier to say "the coin" rather than "Imare's share of the coin". I was just indicating that nothing in the hoard especially draws Imare's eyes. I heartily agree that the stylus should be appraised and the value included in the pot. I was indicating that perhaps that could be part of my value share as the rest should be divided up amongst the party.

Enchanted mail could also point to the wizzard's isle. Who knows, this might be the medieval equivalent of "Christine" and regenerates itself. Not particularly lucky for the former owner though...
"Hello Sir Baris. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Sir Baris. Forever... and ever... and ever."
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:14 pm

I suppose that we should talk about our immediate plans. Letting Sir Baris heal seems a good point but should we then go directly back to Selepan? Should Sir Ewen travel to all the manors repeatedly in order to establish the routine that he comes and visits them all regularly? Maybe take the mounted boys out on a road trip (they have done no patrol for quite some time). Just Sir Ewen's lands of course. Kaelyn should certainly use the time to study the spell she felt she could have used in the prior adventure. We should arrange lanterns and whatever else we feel we need (attention Sir Bairs, message back to Tashal for your helmet & whatever other armor you feel you need). Sir Ewen never tried object read on the armor, if it is enchanted it would be nice to know. Am I forgetting anything important that people want to do? There is time to consider before the pressure of a session.
"Hello Sir Baris. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Sir Baris. Forever... and ever... and ever."
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:56 pm

I assume you mean Inbernel in the prior post since you are presently in Selepan.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm

My presumption was that we were headed to Imbernel for Sir Baris to heal. Since this is the primary manor (and largest) of the three, it made sense to base there with the baliff in charge.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Imarë » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 pm

I have finally found my bag of dice. I have been looking for them since I started playing again (about session 2). I have finally started excavating my closet. Such junk... I was in line for appearing on the Discovery Channel show "Hoarders".
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:35 pm

I doubt finding the dice would disqualify you from appearing on the program. Just be certain you don't discard anything whilst excavating the closet. Bonne chance. :wink:
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:38 pm

I would really like to enter my closet. Mind you, it is about 8x10 so we are talking a considerable amount of clutter. This is only the gateway to the attic (the access is in the closet but I have not been able to open for a couple of years). It feels cathartic to throw stuff out that might possibly have a future use (see Garrison Keillor about Lutherans).
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...