After Lenesque

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Postby Imarë » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:04 pm

As to Ewens comment on the artwork: No, Imare would like to get rid of the tacky stuff just as Bevan would. I was just commenting on what was there according to my notes. If Ewen wishes to lug a giant erect member around the city he is free to do so.

Sir Zaurial has always been a two edged sword. He can be dangerous but also helpful. Ewens call and I will back him as I can.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:09 pm

Speaking of booty from the house, are we planning on returning to Coranan via barge again? Is this as expeditious when traveling upriver, as opposed to downriver the first time? If we are going by boat, what of the three horses at the house? Perhaps Sir Baris can assess the horseflesh for us in the morning, but it seems to me these are fairly valuable commodities - I doubt Lenesque had old nags in his stables. I am loath to lose them by leaving them largely unguarded, and wonder how our time if we rode to Coranan would compare with the barge (I realize we are 1 horse shy, counting Sir Baris' beast). At any rate, for what it is worth, Ewen can ride and is interested in one of them.

Congrats on Dave's 100.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:10 pm

Imarë wrote:If Ewen wishes to lug a giant erect member around the city he is free to do so.

Wouldn't be the first time the party had an erect member.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:57 pm

I was thinking that it might be better to go by horse because of the horse situation. We have to discuss the level of plunder we wish to get down to before we leave. What do people think our prospects are here with Sir Auram?

For some reason I can see Ewen in a 70's disco pad with the penis statue and a lava lamp. Selling the other items might pose a problem if we cannot find the local chapter of HMBLA, some of them sound rather specific and graphic.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:59 pm

A sybaritic hedonist, perhaps, but I hope I aspire to a superior cut of clothing. 8)

I concur on your assessment of their viability on the open market, and we don't have time to seek out a collector. That's why I suggested my friends the Haleans; I doubt they are sqeamish regarding specific configurations or tastes. Hell, if the stuff's worth enough, maybe they can endow a couch or something in our names at the Temple.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Bevan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:21 pm

Ok. My original statement about discarding certain tasteless items was meant more as a "ha ha" than as an issue we need to address immediately. If we have time to profit from the erotica that has fallen into our laps then so be it. I think this is on the bottom of the list.

What I am curious about is the 3M murderer, the creepy man in the alleyway, and the big tipper at the Brothel. Are any of these the same man? I think we touched on this a bit but want to to follow up again on what eveyone's thoughts are.
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Imarë » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:35 pm

The erotica has cause some laughs here at least.

I have a feeling that the three are connected although I don't have any evidence. It is strange that this is the first time a presence has been felt. Either we got closer than he wanted for the first time or we have a new contestant. The man who hired Ewen seemed to be a big spender (I think 120d for one song is quite a bit, interesting number too). I don't know if we will find the man or find what he wants us to do.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...