And Now...

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Was the plot twist enjoyable?

Poll ended at Thu May 05, 2005 4:18 pm

Yes, I loved it
100%
Yes, but it gives me a headache
No votes
No, this really sucks
No votes
No, I did not
No votes

Total votes : 3

Postby Matt » Tue May 17, 2005 9:52 am

Imarë wrote:As I said, I did not remember the exact words, but the only out of character thing I saw the Aerths do was by Rahel. It would be unsubtle on your part to have Sir Auram go "that Rahel, what the heck does she think she is doing". At least it is a basis to look at the situation from the perspective that maybe Rahel is not on the side we think she is on and could be involved with what I proposed.

I'm a bit confused here. Sir Auram did not mention Rahel by name, yet you're saying that he sent the party to Golotha to check her out and that he would expect you to understand this intention which he failed to mention?

Maybe I'm missing the point, but if Sir Auram intended Rahel to be a specific (rather than general) part of the investigation he would have mentioned it. As he mentioned Lenesque, Jarop, and the Aerth Family.

And I seem to recall you think Parqu is quite out of character ... :wink:
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Tue May 17, 2005 10:29 am

Sorry if I did not explain more clearly. I was speaking of when Sir Auram read Bevan in the last session. He mentioned something about either the Areths or Rahel before he called for Ewen to come in (as I recall). I really probably should write this stuff when I have access to my notes, the memory is not what it was (at least I think so).

I was trying to indicate that Parqu IS quite a character.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Tue May 17, 2005 10:37 am

Imarë wrote:Sorry if I did not explain more clearly. I was speaking of when Sir Auram read Bevan in the last session. He mentioned something about either the Areths or Rahel before he called for Ewen to come in (as I recall). I really probably should write this stuff when I have access to my notes, the memory is not what it was (at least I think so).

OK, I misunderstood you to mean before being sent to Golotha. Do recall that I post all the session notes on the forum here.

Here's what the notes say:

The subject then turns to the activities in Golotha and Sir Auram reads Bevan’s mind. He states there is much he was not expecting (the disquiet of the Agrikans for one), the death of the Baron of Quste, which, though he was unreliable, is still unsettling, but Rahel’s activities are not a surprise to him.

Which does seem to indicate that he was troubled by the Baron's death, not necessarily by Rahel.

Imarë wrote:I was trying to indicate that Parqu IS quite a character.

Perhaps Imarë can become his mistress? You are, after all, in the market ... :lol:
Last edited by Matt on Tue May 17, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Tue May 17, 2005 12:32 pm

Interesting, "the death of the Baron of Quste, which, though he was unreliable, is still unsettling, but Rahel’s activities are not a surprise to him". Not surprised by the kidnap of a nobleman who later shows up dead. I would make the assumption that, if she worked for the government or somebody in it, Sir Auram would have been upset by this news and her involvement.

Imare does like variety :oops: so maybe he would be a candidate. Maybe work off some of his frustrations... :twisted:
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Wed May 18, 2005 9:24 pm

Quite.

So, Saturday is a comin'. I trust that no ine will be adverse to a lengthy explanation of what's going on? I'd hate to think that anyone would be bored at the denouement ...
Matt
The GM

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...