Session 117 Prep

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Session 117 Prep

Postby Sir Aeomund » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:21 pm

Do we have a plan for this session, or are we just going to wing it and assisnate another royal on the fly?
Sir Aeomund
Captain
Captain

Re: Session 117 Prep

Postby Sir Aeomund » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:01 pm

Since no one has chimed in with a group plan I have a couple of things that I would like to accomplish with Aeomund.
- spend some development rolls on my book projects.
- call on Balim House and extend my sympathies to Scina. I was thinking of purchasing a puppy for his son.
- let the folks in eastside know that a distinguished guest coming to the observatory.
- Invite said guest, Lady Alyce, to Eastside on a night when the sky would be clear.
- Investigate the investiture of Kings and what the precedents are. The nature of succession councils, acclamation, etc.
- invite Lady Serli for a ride out to Querina. Check out the fortification and get a lay of the land.
- explore the possibility of getting some messenger birds, homing pigeons, to relay messages to network Ternua, Heru, and Varayne.
Sir Aeomund
Captain
Captain

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:47 pm

Sir Aeomund wrote:- invite Lady Serli for a ride out to Querina. Check out the fortification and get a lay of the land.

Planning to reconnoiter the breastworks?
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Sir Ewen wrote:
Sir Aeomund wrote:- invite Lady Serli for a ride out to Querina. Check out the fortification and get a lay of the land.

Planning to reconnoiter the breastworks?

Seems more Baris's style ... :lol:
Matt
The GM

Postby Sir Baris » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Things to accomplish tomorrow:

We need to gather some intel from the castle.
What's up with the king, how is his health? How is he taking the death of a son by the hands of another son, and then the death of a daughter? Now the only realistic heir left is also a confessed murderer. Sure, in self defense, but he has to know the political implications. That's gotta be stressful, with his whole legacy at risk.
What's up with Brandis? He just killed his brother.
How is the Queen doing?

Ways to gather intel: Find someone who has access and talk it out of them, or (better plan) Ewen can use his Deryni abilities to take it from their mind.
If we don't use Cekiya as an assassin, can we use her as a spy? The risk if she gets caught is high, however.
This is probably not realistic, but would be darkly humorous: The Queen came to Ewen (well, she meant to come to Thilisa IIRC) before, maybe Ewen can go to her, and swear vengeance on whoever horrible person killed her daughter?
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...