Assassins!

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Assassins!

Postby Sir Baris » Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:14 am

Matt,

So, now that we have some vague intelligence on where Kryste is/was relatively recently, and given that metagame and story wise Baris can't just galavant off to Orbaal, he would like to contract the revenge job off to an NPC assassin.

Baris doesn't interact with Cekiya much, and the last time he really did she kicked him in the face, and this is an uncomfortable and weird topic.

I figure Baris would do this in the clumsiest way possible, and say something to Cekiya, after nervously making his way up to it, "So, know any good assassins? I mean, other than you. Not that you aren't good. Well, a good assassin. I don't know that that makes you good. Not that you are evil. I mean, what I need is someone to kill Kryste? Did you ever meet her? She killed my squire. No, not that one, he's still alive, the young one. The young one is dead. Anyway, I want someone to kill her, and I thought you might know someone. Why do you have that expression? Are you going to kick me in the face?"

I imagine Cekiya just letting Baris ramble on. :)
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Re: Assassins!

Postby Matt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:28 pm

Oh, Teddy, you kill me!

Not that I mean you kill me literally. I mean, you could, if you had a reason, but not that you would. That is ...
Matt
The GM

Postby Sir Baris » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:34 am

Does Cekiya know any assassins for hire, or should Baris pursue another avenue?
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Well, you would have to ask her. Consider her 'formal' role, however. In the hive it seems unlikely she is the sales type ... :lol:

Apart from her, there are other avenues I imagine you could venture down.
Matt
The GM

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...