The Two Curos

Discussions regarding plotlines, paranoid musings, and other related ruminations

Moderator: Imarë

Re: The Two Curos

Postby Sir Baris » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:24 am

We know that the warbling affects clairvoyance. Have we tried other powers and found warbling? If you touch someone and try to alter their mind, does the warbling protect the victim? If not, a doppleganger could have impersonated Curo, had the first meeting with Ewen, and then altered Meden's mind so Meden did not remember what happened the night prior. That way, we would be confused, and we wouldn't be able to clearly put Meden in two places at once, and conclude there must be a doppleganger.
Vemion delenda est.
Sir Baris
Squire
Squire

Postby Lord Ewen » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:27 pm

Remember when I attempted to read the naked, drugged Prehil just after you guys rescued him? That was using Rapport, and it warbled. Rapport would be the same skill you would use to implant an idea in someone's mind.

So warbling blocks Clairvoyance and Rapport. But only of the highborn, or important folks. Or something.
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Goreg » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:23 am

Which reminds me: we should drop a few Suggestions into Dregald's unshielded brain. If he could be convinced that Baris is his best friend, he might become a handy source of information.
Goreg
Captain
Captain

Postby Arva » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:19 am

This thread is better than any soap opera....
I feel like a new person....
Arva
Knight
Knight

Postby Matt » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Sotor wrote:Which reminds me: we should drop a few Suggestions into Dregald's unshielded brain.

Ewen woud have to touch him for an unseemly length of time.

(How was that, Megan?)
Matt
The GM

Previous

Return to Plots Have I Laid ...