In the Hall...

For Public Conversation out of the Game's Afoot Area

In the Hall...

Postby Ulauf Seld » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:07 pm

"My friends, I fear that a direct assault on the castle may not be within our capabilities."

Turning to each of his companions in turn "this war will be a long one and it will not serve our cause to die in the our first skirmish"

"It may well serve our cause if we could find a vantage point and watch the comings and goings in Tandir to see how big the garrison is and where they are billeted, for if the garrison is large it may well be billeted in the town itself, and torching the town may serve a purpose. If no enemy be billeted in the town then it may be wise to leave the town alone, let us not give cause for the Jarin to take up arms against us."

Pausing to take a drink, Ulauf continues "with 4 archers in the group we stand a good chance of getting most of the town afire and with you Igon, Jorst and Haefnir to protect us while we work."

Looking towards Igon Ulauf says "for our other companion Igon who would you recommend from our kinsman, he will need to be good with a bow and stout of heart, for where we go is into the bears den"

"Your thoghts my friends....?"
"We will only get one chance at this and so it must work to maximum effect."
User avatar
Ulauf Seld
Bailiff
Bailiff
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Matt » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:31 pm

There are two additional light foot from the Seld warband who survived Fjaga, both Gundar's, and fine spearmen. Neither are archers, however.
User avatar
Matt
The GM
 
Posts: 2555
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:38 pm
Location: Weymouth, MA

Postby Ulauf Seld » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:52 pm

I think we shall have to go with one less archer, this will have the advantage of being a smaller group.
User avatar
Ulauf Seld
Bailiff
Bailiff
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

Postby Igon Seld » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:07 pm

'Aye, eventhough I would prefer to meet them in open battle, I believe it would best serve our forces if we were to gain information on our enemies."

"Once that is done we can fire the town as you sugest before withdrawing to send a clear message. Also there is the chance that the King is there... if he is there may come a chance to take him. We will have to see what we can take advantage of while we are there."
"We must drive the evil from our lands!"
Igon Seld
User avatar
Igon Seld
Knight
Knight
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:48 pm
Location: Calgary Alberta Canada


Return to Seld Warband Moot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron