Halane 20-21, 730 - Along the Fur Road

The Public Area for the PBF

Postby Vagnar Granier » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:40 am

Yes, in addition to the silver pin, the mix of weapons were clearly not those favored by the gargun, including many falchions. Also, the wounds appear very similar to those on the man killed in Fegyn.

I fear there is nothing further to be gained by staying here. However, this is likely to sway Kaldor to some degree. We should move on with caution, lest the attackers sight US.
They say I am mad...they make a good case.
Vagnar Granier
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:58 pm

The warband, having gleaned as much information as possible from the site of the massacre, makes its way down the Fur Road. Ulauf scouts a bit ahead, and not far from the carnage, finds a suitable campsite. As the day is nearly spent anyway, it is as good a spot as is likely to be found. Wood is collected and a fire is made and the group reheats the mule-meat. The stars shine brightly in the clear night, as does Yael.
Matt
The GM

Postby Dragoran Shengaad » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:26 am

Dragoran moves near the fire, has a quick scan of the surrounding camp site and speaks.

"My brethren, I would ask you all to gather around. There are some things I must reveal to you."

Waiting till all the band has gathered round, Dragoran takes a deep steadying breath, stands erect, staff in hand and with a sweeping look around the group he begins.

"My name as you know, is Dragoran Sheengaad, I was born in Sherwyn, Orbaal on Peonu 18, 703. My Sunsign is Aralius. And I am a Savoryan Shenava. A Shek Pvar."

Forging on quickly knowing he will soon be battling many loud voices when the reality sets in.

"I have kept this a secret, as I know my own kind's reaction to my profession, but I tell you I am no different from you. I too want to see this threat removed from our lands and if reports are true, you will need me in defeating Arren. I have tried, somewhat unsuccessfully I have been told, to hide my abilities, again this was only done so as to not alram you, never once have I betrayed you, nor do I intend to. If it is a group consensus that I leave this warband, then so be it, I will go with no ill will towards any of you, but if I am to stay, then it is in the knowledge that i am Shek Pvar, I am Orbaalese, one of you and I am your companion."

Dragoran stands by awaiting the judgement of his peers.
Dragoran Shengaad
Squire
Squire

Postby Igon Seld » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:10 pm

Igon waits a moment as the information sinks in for his companions, then stands...

"My friends, I have known of Dragoran's skills for some time now and he has my complete trust... and my friendship. He is a loyal son of Orbaal and the Slayer. I ask you to trust him as you would me."

With that Igon sits down and waits...
"We must drive the evil from our lands!"
Igon Seld
Igon Seld
Knight
Knight

Postby Jorst Seld » Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:39 pm

Jorst remains seated, nodding his head with a smile on his face.
Jorst Seld
Squire
Squire

Postby Ulauf Seld » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:31 pm

Ulauf keeps his seat at the fire. He listens to Dragoran as he finishes off his mule meat. He is about to speak when Igon stands and speaks.

After Igon has finished speaking Ulauf remains seated and says "Why should you leave us now, you have provided us with several days of food!" as Ulauf holds up some of the remains of Dragoran's mule.

With that Ulauf finishes the remains of his meal and after washing his gear and returning it to his pack moves around and finds a place to lie down.

There he lies silent with a look of concentration on his face.....he appears to be lost in thought!!!
May Sarajin guide my arrow....
Ulauf Seld
Bailiff
Bailiff

Postby Laenvan Hawkeye » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:12 am

Laenvan gulps and he can't help that the hair in his neck stands up. A creepy chill runs down his spine. He tries his best to overcome his fear of magic but can't help a little tremble in his hand as he raises his drink-horn. With a slightly forced smile he answers "You have been with us through more than one adventure... and so I'm not the only 'stranger' anymore..."
Laenvan Hawkeye
Knight
Knight

Postby Vagnar Granier » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:49 pm

Vagnar smiles wryly "I would have to suggest that a man who specializes in surgical procedure and powerful/potentially hazardous medicinals and other concoctions is a poor choice to judge another man's career".
They say I am mad...they make a good case.
Vagnar Granier
Squire
Squire

Postby Dragoran Shengaad » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:23 am

With a sigh Dragoran nods his head. "I appreciate that all you of you are not altogether comfortable or happy about this, but I am glad that you have accepted it, and me"

With that, Dragoran sits down, engrossed in his own thoughts.
Dragoran Shengaad
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:55 am

[GM: If there's nothing else on this, I'll move on.]
Matt
The GM

Previous

Return to The Game's Afoot