Savor 11, 730 - Before the King of Kaldor

The Public Area for the PBF

Postby Matt » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Herald Ballard replies that the payment for his services covers through the end of Savor. He'd anticipated this need, and so had comfirmed with one of the Thardans where the Baron is residing. He would be happy to discuss arangements with the Baron's herald. Were there any instructions Jorst had for Ballard?
Matt
The GM

Postby Lord Naarin » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:34 pm

I think Naarin would like to attend this meeting with the Thardans. Interesting that the Baron knew it was Jarin who attacked Lorkin. As far as Naarin knows, nobody else has come into Tashal to tell the story. Either he is much better informed than most or there is a contact within the temple of Sarajin (or both). I guess this means that Naarin will have to visit the clothier himself. He intends to live by the maxim "When in Kaldor, do as the Kaldorans". Showing up in hunting leathers would probably seem a little gauche.
Lord Naarin
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Jorst Seld » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:45 pm

Jorst has no further instructions for the Herald.

Other than to organise the meeting at the earliest opportunity.
Jorst Seld
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:06 am

Ballard says he will contact the Thardans later this day and see what can be arranged. He will report to the group at the temple this evening.

Unless there is something else, I'll assume the warband returns to the temple fo Sarajin at this time.
Matt
The GM

Postby Jorst Seld » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:45 am

As Jorst turns to make his way back to the temple he turns towards the Herald and says "Actually, there is something else you can do for us, we have come across men wearing a heraldic achievement with two gold dolphins hauriant on a field of blue. Can you find out as much as you can on this particular family and let us know as soon as possible."

"The other is probably a little more difficult but we were interrupted during some business by a women named Fasha of Nathasis. We would appreciate if you could find out anything about this mysterious women. Even if it were only where she is staying all would be valuable to us."

A thought flashes across Jorst's mind. He is reminded of this Fasha commenting on how there were those in Tashal that want the Ivinians 'removed'. He reconsiders moving the meeting with the Thardan ambassador to a more neutral location.....

"I do not remember whether or not I thanked you for your sterling service, Herald Ballard. But I want you to know that you have provided us with great assistance and when all our business in Tashal is concluded I shall make sure your master is well aware of your performace."

With that Jorst and the rest of the entourage turn and returns to temple...
Jorst Seld
Squire
Squire

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:00 am

Ballard replies, "The arms you mention Lord Seld are those of the Baron of Stimos. The men no doubt members of his entourage. As to the woman, the name is not familiar to me, but I shall make some inquiries. And I do thank you for your kind words - as I am my own master, I'm sure he shall commend me as well." With a twinkle in his eye, he bows, and then turns towards the College of Heralds and goes inside.

The return to the temple is uneventful.
Matt
The GM

Previous

Return to The Game's Afoot