Savor 11, 730 - Back at the Temple of Sarajin

The Public Area for the PBF

Savor 11, 730 - Back at the Temple of Sarajin

Postby Matt » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:02 am

The warband returns to the temple, and has a light meal. All are present save Vagnar ...
Matt
The GM

Postby Ulauf Seld » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:51 pm

Ulauf will ask around the temple to see if anyone has seen him or if he told anyone where he was going....

Ulauf will also sit with Jorst and Igon to find out how the meeting went...
May Sarajin guide my arrow....
Ulauf Seld
Bailiff
Bailiff

Postby Igon Seld » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:55 am

[OOG] Hi guys! Just finished reading up the last few pages. Nice job Neil! I doubt that I would have been half as well spoken.
As I'm still in camp with shared internet and not likely to be home for another month or so, I'll still be in "lurk" mode.

Can't wait to get back into it! :D

James
"We must drive the evil from our lands!"
Igon Seld
Igon Seld
Knight
Knight

Postby Jorst Seld » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:52 am

Igon Seld wrote:Nice job Neil! I doubt that I would have been half as well spoken.

I thank you.... :D

Look forward to having you back on deck.....
Jorst Seld
Squire
Squire

Postby Laenvan Hawkeye » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:16 am

Since they have left court Laenvan is unusual silent and taciturn, not knowing where this shall lead...
Laenvan Hawkeye
Knight
Knight

Postby Matt » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:47 am

My apologies for the lack of progress - things have gotten busy the last couple of weeks not to mention my jury service this week. Hopefully, I can resume within the next few days. 8)
Matt
The GM

Postby Matt » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:58 pm

[GM: OK - it's getting busier. My apologies for being so remiss in posting. Alas, I've started a new project (this is good for me and my bank account) which requires me to be at the client site throughout the week. It also means I'm unable to even view the forum much less post. Please bear with me as I want to give the next interaction its due, but I won't be able to 'fit it in' during the day as I've been able to do before.]
Matt
The GM

Postby Matt » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:41 pm

[GM: Well - I'm embarrassed. You guys would be more than justified in thinking I've abandoned you. Not so. Alas, this new gig of mine - which is going splendidly and doing wonders for my bank account thanks for asking - is leaving me very little time. My client is in financial services and they are absolutely the most paranoid company I've ever seen. I wish that were hyperbole, but it isn't. Essentially, I have no contact with this forum during business hours, and no time to write. I'm presently streamlining my various obligations since it looks like this gig will go long-term. Eventually, I'll find a modus vivendi, and we'll be back to a semblance of normal. In the meantime, I beg your indulgence. I've neither forgotten nor abandoned you. Please bear with me as I sort this all out. Thanks.]
Matt
The GM

Postby Laenvan Hawkeye » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:23 am

[Laenvan aka Tacitus: Hello Matt, thanks for your information... I bear with you because I am more or less in a similar situation. Where has all the time gone that I had somewhere earliere in my life... well... wait and see perhaps this time comes back and I hope soon...]
Laenvan Hawkeye
Knight
Knight

Return to The Game's Afoot