Rhonna of Fahl

People, dossiers, and observations

Moderator: Imarë

Rhonna of Fahl

Postby Bevan » Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:03 pm

Blonde, gray-eyed, Deryni beauty. She is a follower of Morgan whom we refer to as a Morganette. Bevan briefly firdt met her in 728 in Kiraz in an abandoned dwarven mine. She was in one of the rooms seated with Merin Sheld, Elena (redhead) and a knight, Sir Jorus. Lord Morgan of Darring also entered the scene and was Bevan and Dascomb's second encounter with Morgan. Our second, correction, next encounter with Rhonna is the 7th of Kelan 731.
Last edited by Bevan on Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Imarë » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:07 pm

The party met Rhonna the last time we were in Tashal, before we caught up with Bevan. She was in the company of Escalus, who tried to recruit Sir Arlen in the Iron Bell.

Is the date correct? I did not think we have reached Kelan in 731 yet.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:04 pm

Imarë wrote:Is the date correct? I did not think we have reached Kelan in 731 yet.

Yep, it's Kelen 7.
Matt
The GM

Postby Bevan » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:15 pm

13 Kelan 731 - The party has dinner with the charming Morganette at the Iron Bell. She has knowledge of the Dariune children who are seated at a table nearby. She comments on their habit of every 10 days or so have dinner at the Iron Bell and then head to the House of Courtesans for a night debauchery. She suggests that this is way for Sir Ewen and Sir Baris to become acquainted with them and they will also be at the tournament. She does not speak about much else, one wonders if this was a coincidence that they were there or if it was by design. :?
Bevan
Squire
Squire

Postby Imarë » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:20 pm

With the note "Dinner, IB R" I would vote against coincidence.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Return to Those Who Have Made the List