Players of Tashal

People, dossiers, and observations

Moderator: Imarë

Players of Tashal

Postby Imarë » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:48 pm

I just thought it might be good to go over how some of the major nobles of the country view our Sir Ewen:

Maldan Harabor, Earl of Osel – we believe actively dislikes and would like to dismember Sir Ewen with his bare hands. Sir Ewen is currently charged with meeting with him and telling him the King may take away all he has worked for. Somehow I don’t believe this will improve his mood any …

Earl of Vemion – Sir Ewen killed his son (in fair combat) at the tournament, throwing all his plans of succession into flux. His daughter is now his heir but needs a husband quickly. Remains to be seen if Thilisa has passed on the little gem that Sir Ewen dropped on her about paternity …

Earl of Neph – seems to have decided (for the time being at least) not to have Sir Ewen killed by his retainer but this man does seem to have carte blanche to retrieve a particularly coveted bauble. Has put an aggressive Jarin freedom fighter on Sir Ewen’s tail which let to the abduction and mistreatment (though no permanent damage) to Sir Baris (unless one counts pride …)

The King – BMOC, is slightly annoyed with Sir Ewen due to a song performance. Put him in a favorable light vis a vis the Queen however.

Earl of Balim – Sir Ewen is currently orbiting in the Spider Earls universe, being evaluated or set up?? Who knows …

Thilisa – Dowager Countess of Osel, heir to Earl of Vemion – Currently the prize in the Cracker Jack Box for Sir Ewen and, evidently, others. As the heiress of an Earldom, she would be a great catch from a financial and political point of view. Now has knowledge of Sir Ewen’s parentage and some of the skills he possesses (besides song). Interesting to see how this effects her decision and whether she lets her father know about Sir Ewen.

Lady Cheselyne – Wild card in every deck, we don’t know what her ultimate goals are or what plans she is currently working on. Wasn’t she also thrown into mourning due to the tournament? Was it Sir Ewen who caused the death of her son-in-law?

Orsin Firis and son – Currently on good terms with them both – they could be working against Sir Ewen’s plan about Osel, which would put them in the hostile category but without them knowing it. Many of those who annoy Sir Ewen find out that he has a nasty streak that usually involves bloodshed (though his new trick is much neater, at least he does not leave a mess …).

These are only the main people. It is surprising a ‘simple’ knight being on the radars (and crosshairs) of so many important people. I’d keep that door locked at night.

Feel free to add, amend, comment on the above. :shock:
"Hello Sir Baris. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Sir Baris. Forever... and ever... and ever."
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Good thing I now have a herald to help smooth all of the ruffled feathers 8)
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Postby Imarë » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Maybe a medic would be in order somewhere here...
"Hello Sir Baris. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Sir Baris. Forever... and ever... and ever."
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Matt » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Imarë wrote:Maybe a medic would be in order somewhere here...

Isn't that you?
Matt
The GM

Postby Imarë » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:41 am

I seem to do better with horses... I think Imare would be a better poison taster anyway, Sir Ewen should probably look out for that too.
Imarë
In the Blessed Realm

Postby Lord Ewen » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Hired! 8)
Lord Ewen
Baron
Baron

Return to Those Who Have Made the List